Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"they say it's your birthday.. it's my birthday too yeah!"

Since both our birthdays are in june I decided it's easier to do one post.  Jason turned 28 and I turned 23.  I like to tease Jason that I am finally the same age as him when we first met!!  That is a little strange to think about and i feel like i am really old- haha!  We both had great birthdays spent eating practically all day.  For Jason's birthday we ate free krispy kreme doughnuts for breakfast, free firehouse for lunch, and free Joe's Farm Grill for dinner because they all give out free bday meals.  We bought Jack Johnson tickets for October so that was his present.  For my birthday I did the same except for dinner we went to Streets of NY pizza with my family.  We really didn't do anything too exciting but it was fun spending the day doing whatever we wanted and then hanging out with my family at night.  I got birthday money from my parents and I bought myself a vintage '54 Western Flyer beach cruiser that I love!  It is so cute and fun to ride.  I still love having my birthday but I feel that it gets a little more depressing each year the older i get.  I really wish I could stay my age now for the rest of my life and not get any older.. which obviously is impossible!  I just hope that I enjoy the same things now as I get older and keep hobbies rather than get bored with life.  Anyways here are some pics from our bdays!





my bunnies- ickle and lardee!

alpaca kiss




delicious chicken and artichoke pizza

the whole fam (minus clint and michelle)
cole surprised me with a pinata! :)

1 comment:

miss chaz. said...

Such cute pics! Happy belated bdays!

I LOVE my beach cruiser! congrats on being an owner!:) haha AND you just reminded me i need to buy my jack johnson tix!!

and that pic with the bunnies is sooo cute!!