Sunday, June 29, 2008

21!

SO IT'S OFFICALLY LEGAL! I turned 21 on saturday and decided to celebrate... But since I don't drink I just had some sparkling cider. Nothing too crazy for me!! I had a really good birthday and since it was on a saturday I was able to do stuff all day. Jason took me to get a massage in the morning, then we went to Tia Rosas with my fam.
We saw Wall e which was good. But even though its made for them, it did not seem to be a movie that kids would enjoy or understand. My dad called it "dark" and my brother "boring." But I think everyone else liked it. After that we went home and they sang to me.. twice because the first time my nephew Cole blew out the candles instead of me and so they did it again. I opened presents and I got a new camera, some gift cards, and a book called "The Host". Jason got me a new ipod stereo transmittor for my car.. but it still has not come yet. I was very excited about my presents! That night Jason and I went to a bar called "The Big Bang" and they have dueling pianos there which is a lot of fun. They let me in free cause it was my b-day. It was fun but we were a little bit akward cause we were the only ones not drinking. We still enjoyed watching them sing and play songs like "Sweet Caroline", "Born in the USA" and even the Spongebob theme.I had a great birthday!
*More Birthday Pics*










































































5 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Happy Belated Birthday Romi! That first picture is funny. Looks like you had an awesome birthday. I didn't know that your birthday and Jason's were both in June, crazy. You got the Host! When you finish you have to let me know what you thought,k? The beginning is just a little confusing(for me anyways) but once you get past that it is good. You guys went to a bar? That is so funny, I guess you are 21 now.

Shauna said...

Sounds like you had a way fun bday...hitting up the bars and all! haha! Happy 21st!!

Kathy and Levi said...

Happy birthday!! Good old 21 we will have to go out partying! I am so jealous of your new camera. Mine is broken I need to look into getting a new one soon!

Romi said...

We went to the bar because I had heard from my mormon friend that it was a lot of fun cause they have 2 people playing pianos and singing.. and it was! They were really talented musicians and it was hard not to get into it! It was not very roudy at all. I have started reading the Host and so far its great!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Yes! I'm so glad you are liking it. I would feel bad recommending it if you didn't like it. Right now I am re-reading the Twilight books because the 4th one comes out August 2nd.