Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jason's birthday!








So Jason had his 26 birthday on wednesday. That seems very old to me- especially since I am just starting my 20's and he is near the end of them. At least I will always be a young chick to him. I didn't get him anything that exciting really because he is really hard to shop for. I just took him shopping instead cause he hasn't gotten new clothes in probably 5 years. He has bought clothes but they are only new to him. He buys used stuff from goodwill or other places cause he doesn't care enough to spend more on clothes. I guess it was more of a present to me than to him.








We ate here after seeing Kung Fu panda. He got a free b-day meal (well it counted for 22$ towards a meal.. he still had to pay 8$ for his steak and crab) but at least we didn't have to pay 60$ for our meal there.

The whole happy family!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy bday to Jason! You guys are cute!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Don't worry I am only 20 too and Steve is 26 but it is all good, they don't seem 26. We haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, is it good? It looks funny just because Jack Black is the main character. Glad you guys enjoyed his birthday together!