Friday, August 22, 2008

The Airborne Toxic Event

So last night Jason and I got to see a free concert at Tempe Marketplace. The edge 103.9 puts on a free show there every third thursday every month. We had been to 2 of these free shows before which were "Unwritten Law" and "Ludo"- both of which were great especially since they were free! Last night the band was "The Airborne Toxic Event". I only knew a couple songs that they sang but I enjoyed almost every song they played. Its great that they have these shows.. nothing beats a free concert!!


Does This Mean You're Moving On




Sometime Around Midnight

3 comments:

Kathy and Levi said...

Those concerts are so fun, especially because they are free! KUPD is putting on a show tonight that we are going to. The band is called twelve stones. Their lead singer sang on the Evanescence song "Bring me to life." So hopefully it will be a good show!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I like the first song the best that you put up. Steve and I never went to those free concerts when we lived in Tempe. I wish we would've, they seem so fun.

miss chaz. said...

How fun!

And WHAT A CUTE PAGE!!!!!! Love it!!!!