Monday, August 3, 2009

new arrivals!

So my rabbit had babies last week! There were 3 but little runtie didn't make it... it was very sad because I thought he was going to pull through. But since there are only 2 of them they seem to be growing at a super fast rate! Everyday that I look at them they are noticably larger than the day before. Its fun watching them grow but I wish they could stay cute and little forever. I love rabbits but I LOVE baby bunnies!! They are so adorable and sweet.



This is how I found them. I thought it was so cool that she actually made a nest out of her own fur. I noticed that she was losing her fur lately but I thought there was something else wrong with her. What a good mom!

A couple days later...


He (or she) reminds me of a tiny fuzzy hippo here for some reason...


One week...

Notice how the gray bunny's eyes are closed in this picture..


And now they're open! They opened while Brin and I were taking these pics!

So sweet!


I'm a bunny geek- I admit it!!


2 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

awww, the bunnies are SO cute. That's crazy how the mom made a nest out of her own fur.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

those monsters like double their size each day!! crazy how fast they grow!!