Monday, May 8, 2017

Greenwich Village

on Tuesday morning we went to Greenwich Village. 
 Joe's pizza for lunch which has delicious slices and also was in a Spiderman movie.
Molly's cupcakes were the best cupcakes we've ever eaten. my favorite was the crème brulée and Jason's was the peach cobbler cupcake.
we walked around Greenwich Village after that just exploring. we found ourselves in Washington Square park which is amazing. 
I wish I had brought out my nice camera more on this trip. the quality can be noticeably better.
 I love this park so so much! they were setting up the Christmas tree under the arch while we were there.
 we explored Greenwich Village a bit, went to a vintage clothes shop, ate some tasty pizza for dinner, then found ourselves back in Washington Square park that night. 
that night we took the train at Grand Central Station to Tarrytown, NY where we spent two days for Jason to go to his class for work. we had never been to Grand Central Station before and it is so beautiful. I'm so glad we got to see it and it was fun actually taking the train there. 



No comments: