Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quirky Me

So I was tagged by Kathy a couple weeks ago to write 6 quirks about myself and I am finally going to do it! Here it is...

1. I drink A LOT of water! Especially when I am at work I have to continually fill up my water bottle. It is a good thing but it has become more of an obsession for me.

2. On the weekends I will not let myself go to bed before 12:00. Even if we are just at home I will go on the computer or read.. anything so that I stay awake. I try to make Jason always stay up with me but he prefers actually going to bed when hes tired..unlike me. I just love nighttime and being up late. I have to go to bed early during the week so I take advantage of staying up on the weekends.

3. The only meat I will eat is chicken, turkey, and some fish. My family makes fun of me for it but it is just my preference! I guess thats a little quirky because most people love gross juicy steaks.

4. I hate the sound of syrofoam. It is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

5. Jason says that I will continually ask a question until I get the answer I want. For example.. Me: Do you want to go see..(random chick flick)? Jason: No. Me: Are you sure you don't want to see it? Jason: Yes. Me: Wait... does that mean we can go??

6. Before going to sleep I have to check my closet and bathroom for monsters and then lock the bedroom door. Jason thinks I'm ridiculous but I like to feel safe when I sleep.

3 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I didn't know that you didn't like red meat! Really? It must be a psychological thing because it tastes so good! Number 6 is funny. I don't check my closet but it has to be closed. If the door is open, I am troubled by it. I thought once I became an adult that I would no longer be troubled by that stuff. Apparently, it never changed.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

HAHA....i still have to check the house before i go to bed.. i would have to check our closet, but if someone can fit into ours now, they deserve to be there :)
so you forgot one about being afraid of the dark?! or is that me? haha....

Kathy and Levi said...

When we were at Dave's house I think you got up like three times in an hour to fill your glass of water! I didn't really notice it until you wrote this blog! So silly!