Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

We went to a free Joshua Radin concert last week and although we weren't able to stay and see his whole show, (he didn't start until 10 and I had work the next day,) we got to see some great opening acts- a talented girl named Meiko and another great band that sounded like a mix between Iron & Wine and Damien Rice. Here is a short video of one of my favorites of the night-Joshua Radin doing a Bob Dylan cover. I'm so used to hearing him sing very mellow songs that this one took me by surprise... but I loved it! He has a great voice.


(Sorry the video is a little shaky and I wish I would've gotten the whole song)


1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

I wish I could have gone!! but i wouldve been asleep before it started :) I really like his version of that song!