Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wolverine Premiere

So Tempe Marketplace won out over thousands of other cities to host the Wolverine premiere so we decided to go and check it out. We were going to camp out all night on friday because they were giving away 500 tickets but by the time we got there it was already full. We still had a great time seeing the cast! Brindy was more excited for Hugh Jackman but I went mainly to see Ryan Reynolds. In my opinion he is much better looking...even if Hugh is wolverine.


The closest I'll ever get to the red carpet



The whole cast... we only knew 2 of them really.

The great Ryan Reynolds :)




4 comments:

steve + brindy arnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

is it just me, or is Ryan Reynolds lookin a little PRETTY???
haha...jk.. at least he doesnt look like a RODENT, right?!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

OH yeah, I totally forgot that was going to be in Tempe, that's so cool that you guys got to go. So you're more of a Ryan Reynolds fan, huh? Sorry I am gonna have to go with Brindy on that one, Hugh Jackman, rarr! I'm so jealous you were there!

Kathy and Levi said...

Those boys are definitely good looking! It looks like you guys were pretty close to all the action! How fun!