Sunday, May 31, 2009

musical chairs

I somehow forgot how much fun kid games can be. Today my family was at my parents and my nephew Cole wanted to play musical chairs. We began playing for Cole but had so much fun that when he wanted to play tag, we practically ignored him so we could still play. It was like, Ok Cole you can go play your kiddy game but us grownups are going to continue our musical chairs. And we did. At least until we had done the championship round. He was upset but we let him handle the music so that he wouldn't get hurt. It was a very intense game.

3 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

haha that was so much fun!!... and you forget to mention how i had the MOST IMPORTANT JOB of music woman!
..I wasnt about to get beat up in the intense battle for the chairs!! :)

Shauna said...

Ha! That is awesome!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I haven't played that game in forever! I love that game. Your poor nephew, but I guess musical chairs is more fun than tag. At least you let him handle the music.