Monday, April 19, 2010

Catherine's wedding

Jason's sister Catherine's wedding was last month and it was the most amazing wedding I have ever been to!  She had a '40s theme and had collected antique and vintage items from thrift stores and various places.  I couldn't believe all of the incredible things she had found! Her mom made her dress and she looked gorgeous.  It really was the most creative and beautiful wedding I have ever seen.

You can check out some of her pictures on the photographers blog: http://danagrantphotography.com/catie-ben-vintage-arizona-wedding-part-1/
She was also featured on greenweddingshoes http://greenweddingshoes.com/real-wedding-catie-bens-vintage-inspired-backyard-wedding/ which is very cool!

I was excited the photographer got a picture of Jason and I :)

3 comments:

Levi Hatch said...

That is a really cute picture of you two! That was a really fun idea for a wedding. The pictures are so cute!

Kathy and Levi said...

OOPS!! That first comment was really from me. Hee Hee. But it would be funny hearing Levi say those pictures are really cute.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You two look great! That is really neat that she had a 40s vintage theme. Really cute.

That is cool that the photographer got you guys, more than once. I bet it was fun finding an outfit for the Wedding :)