Friday, April 9, 2010

death to the silver bullet

i had to say goodbye to my little silver corolla in january.  i got in 3 accidents in a span of 2 months and i'm happy to say that not one of them was my fault.  i was rear-ended twice and the thing that did my car in was when jason smashed into a lady that abruptly pulled in front of him. i swear my corolla had a target on it.  luckily noone got hurt in any of the accidents... and to make things even better we were able to keep the money from all 3 accidents because we didn't get one fixed before it happened again.  i had my heart set on another corolla because i was really attached to my old one... until i got a 2010 ford fusion rental car. i had that thing for a week (with free satellite radio) and it was very hard to let it go. but it took 6 weeks of jason picking me up from work in his un-aircondioned car to find what we were looking for.  so we drove up to showlow and got this beauty-
                                                           

so its not a '10 but an '07 is still an upgrade from my '04 corolla.  AND its a v6 which i can't help but speed with.  it is so smooth that i can't even tell i'm going that fast.  another thing we were very excited about is that it has a direct feed plug for my ipod so i don't have to use my fuzzy radio cord anymore.  that is something that i was really hoping for because i only listen to my ipod and hardly ever the radio.  its amazingly clear! i am very VERY happy with it!

**per jason's request here is a picture of his first demolition derby

4 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Wowwwwwww...that is such a nice car! Hopefully this one isn't cursed to be in accidents :) I bet it's nice to have two vehicles again. We only have one right now and it is so not cool.

Kathy and Levi said...

Nice wheels!!! Now we just have to tell everyone to stop running into you! GOOD LUCK!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

yay for snowball!!... or was it snow white??? gigi jr.???

romi!!..this car isn't official until it has a name!! :)

Wilson and Desiree Luong said...

congrats on the new car! Here's hoping this one has better luck attached to it!