Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas

 Christmastime has come and gone in a flash like it always does.

every year my family decorates gingerbread houses and gives out awards. I went with a red, white and green theme this year and like usual spent way too much time on the roof and wasn't able to finish completely. I like how it turned out though and I like how it is completely different than everyone elses.
 

we went and saw The Hobbit at Tempe marketplace. the movie was OK but I always love seeing the huge Christmas tree and decor there.
Christmas eve night my extended family comes over and we sing Christmas songs by the fire. Jason had to work but he got off a little later. we went to his sister's house and did a white elephant gift exchange.

Christmas day is always very busy for us. we opened presents early in the morning at my parents house with my siblings and then went over to Jason's uncle's house for breakfast. we went home for a short bit and then went back to my parent's house to eat again. Jason's family wanted to get together that night so they met at Jason's sister's house where we were house sitting and ordered pizza. it was a super busy day full of a lot of eating but it was a great day.

 her little onesie pj's looked so cute on her :)



I'm excited about my new dress form to use for my vintage shop! 
Jason and our niece Aubrey. 






   
 
 


No comments: