Friday, January 15, 2016

Snow day

last weekend my parents got a massive amount of snow at their cabin in Strawberry so Jason and I decided to go up for the weekend. we went up on Saturday with Jason's sister Loretta, her husband Ben and their baby, and our niece Madi. most of my family went up for the day and had a great time playing in the snow and sledding. they made this sledding course right by our cabin that curved around the road and it was so much fun! 

all of my family left that night except my brother Clint and his wife Michelle. we had a great time that night playing games and eating brownies til midnight. the next day we did some more sledding and had a big snowball fight boys against girls. Clint's 3 year old Marlee kept shouting -girls win! girls win! for a while after, it was really cute. it was so beautiful with the snow and it started lightly snowing while we were out there. I couldn't believe how much snow there was and they said that it hadn't snowed that much in 5 years. 
 I love these pics I got of Clint and his son Nolan, so cute!
 it was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad we got to go play in the snow at least once this winter.

No comments: