Monday, September 14, 2015

Cali Coast

we left Hearst Castle and continued driving along the coast on Highway 1. we had never been that north in California before and the coastal scenery was incredible. 
we stopped and did a short hike to a small waterfall. it was a nice little break from driving and it was nice because there were very few people there.
they had these pipes you had to shuffle across to get over the water and Jason didn't hesitate to make his way over them. I was much more nervous about it so I just scooted my butt on them instead. 
 we then continued driving along the coast. 


this squirrel was super friendly and fat!! I didn't notice until I was going through my photos that he was posing in the bottom left of the photo below :) 

we spent all day driving the coast because I wanted to stop at all the lookouts. I am glad we didn't rush it and were able to enjoy the breathtaking views.

1 comment:

steve + brindy arnett said...

so pretty! love the photo bombing squirrel ;)