Wednesday, June 18, 2014

passing through

m a r y l a n d

we left D.C. late afternoon and hit the road. we drove through Baltimore, MD and I snapped some photos from the car. it looked like it was full of cool old abandoned buildings which we are both suckers for. it would be fun to sneak into one especially if there are old things left behind. it is unfortunate though that there are so many buildings that are left to rot. we always talk about how we would love to open up a vintage shop in an old building but they are few and far between in AZ.

 
 

 

p e n n s y l v a n i a


the drive through Pennsylvania was my favorite. it was evening time and the lighting was beautiful on all the hills, trees and cute houses. I enjoyed all of the drives because of the scenery but that one was incredible and I didn't want it to end. I didn't get any photos since I was driving but I wish I had. we stopped at an ice cream place at the side of the road because we wanted to try some Amish ice cream :). it wasn't Amish but it was still delicious.

n e w  j e r s e y

we got into NJ pretty late and it was a nightmare finding our hotel. Jason had me drive because he is a better map navigator and even he had a hard time figuring out where to go. the roads are very difficult to navigate and his phone was having a hard time keeping up where we were at. it was so scary driving there and I somehow ran a red light and got my picture taken. we finally made it to our hotel safe but exhausted.

No comments: